碎块 meaning in English
- fragment; shiver
◇碎块土 lumpy soil
- 碎块，断片: fragment n. a smal ...
- 碎块的: kibbled
- 碎块毛: broken wool
- Repairs were made by cleaning out the breaks and filling with gunite .
- Some of the grid sections will accumulate immediately in the trowel areas .
- Chunks of the overlying rock may break off and become a part of a sill .
- The presence of fragments of silicified siltstone retains their original bedding .
- The massive sulfide contains fragments of barren and mineralized gabbro, and schist .