相违 meaning in English
- part; disagree (in opinion)
- 相违因: mutually opposing ...
- It would do violence to his principles to eat meat .
- They should not conflict with common mental associations .
- Elinor submitted to the arrangement which counteracted her wishes with less reluctance than she had expected to feel .
- It seems to escape the well-meaning utopianist that this programme implies an admission of failure, even before he launches it .
- The doping is a cancer on the ideal of the olympic games