盛衰 meaning in English
- prosperity and decline; rise and fall; ups and downs; wax and wane Phrases
- The ups and downs of the rival parties furnished subjects for two excellent cartoons .
- The minister took up the theme and discoursed mellifluously on the ebb and flow of empires .
- They had come this far through successive acts of faith that had enabled them to transcend the vicissitudes of history .
- Thus, wage hikes and promotions are not particularly accessible as rewards in the daily ebbs and flows of organizational life .
- There are a lot of ups and downs in one ‘ s life