盈亏 meaning in English
- 1.(月亮的圆和缺) the waxing and waning of the moon
2.(赚钱和赔本) profit and loss Phrases
- 损益, 盈亏: gain or loss; loss ...
- 盈亏，损益: p&l profit and los ...
- 盈亏功: increment or decre ...
- They agreed to work on shares .
- Nobody dreamed of passing his bill to his profit and loss account .
- They have found that the code is connected with the passage of days and the phases of the moon .
- In most instances, profit and loss control is not applied to central staff and service departments .
- It had previously forecast it would break even