生搬硬套 meaning in English
- apply mechanically; accept and imitate blindly; copy blindly; copy everything indiscriminately and transplant mechanically; copy mechanically and apply indiscriminately; copy mechanically in; disregard of specific conditions; disr+More...
- We should apply advanced experience according to local conditions and shouldn't apply it mechanically ..
- It ' s not an easy task at first , but it ' s something to strive for
- The underwriter realizes this and certainly does not set out to make life difficult for his agency colleagues
- The guidelines should not be applied in an inflexible manner . instead , it should be used flexibly on a performance oriented basis for the best overall environmental benefit
- My assistant , who had carefully read through the instructions before doing his experiment , could not obtain satisfactory results , because he followed them mechanically