生态 meaning in English
- organism's habits; modes of life and relation to their environment; ecology
◇生态变异 ecocline; 生态分布 ecological distribution; 生态隔离 ecological isolation; 生态管理 ecomanagement; 生态环境 ecotope; ecological environment; 生态竞争 ecologic(al) compe+More...
- Agroecosystems are often highly productive .
- The world's natural ecosystems act as a buffer .
- These lower costs may lead to ecologically harmful misuse .
- The ultimate source of energy of all ecosystems is the sun .
- Forest entomologists have concentrated on ecological problems .