测距 meaning in English
- range [distance] finding; distance measurement; ranging; stadiometry Phrases
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- On a submarine there was no more precise rangefinder .
- As the range dropped to four thousand, the option to surface was dimming .
- Aerodist is a useful equipment for secondary breakdown, but not for primary control .
- It can be carried out with microwave equipment at a season when visibility may make anything else impossible .
- The geodimeter measurements executed in april also disclosed very rapid and complicated horizontal crustal movements .