氏 meaning in English
1.(姓) family name; surname Phrases
2.(放在已婚妇女的姓后, 通常在父姓前再加夫姓, 作为称呼) née : 李王氏 mrs. li, née wang
3.(对名人专家的称呼) form of address for a famous person Phrases
4.(姓氏) a surname Phrases
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- Initially these alloys were austenitic .
- The van travelled only so far as shaston .
- K is the symbol used for the kelvin units of temperature .
- The specialists said it might be bright's disease .
- Both aldrin and chlordane are valuable insecticides .