比 meaning in English
1.(比较; 较量高下、 长短、距离、好坏等) compare; compete; contrast; match; emulate Phrases
2.(比方; 比喻) compare to; draw an analogy; liken to Phrases
3.(做手势) gesticulate; gesture Phrases
4.[方言] (对着; 向着) be trained on; be directed at Phrases
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- He felt superior in mathematics to john .
- The canteen is more than usually busy today .
- The holiday was better than was hoped for .
- She was more mournful than our birds here .
- Barbicane was the first to set foot on dock .