方面说 meaning in English
- 方面: respect; aspect; s ...
- 说: try to persuade
- 就…方面说: as for
- In many ways i was reluctant .
- It was a point of politeness to walk towards the landing-place in order to receive them .
- But the contrast, though in some respects genuine, should not be exaggerated .
- On the negative side, the concepts of activation and arousal are rather amorphous .
- In many ways , this is unfortunate for the poor actors who are required to go on repeating the same lines night after night .