控制 meaning in English
- control; dominate; regulate; govern; manage; check; cybernate; manipulate; encraty; rule; rein; curb; command; hold in leash; pull oneself together; have control over; under sb.'s thumb; be in control (of); be brought under contro+More...
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- I am under almost total control of hormones .
- The shape of the control box is arbitrary .
- The other host of signal are control signals .
- The ship was at the mercy of the storm .
- Kennicott's dominance was heavy upon her .