托孤 meaning in English
- entrust an orphan to (a friend, relative, etc.)
- 白帝托孤: the last words of ...
- 托孤寄命: entrust to another ...
- But a villainous european vampire swiss - born mickey hardt comes all the way to hong kong , to seek for the secret of the holy book , and so on and on . you also meet a novice vamire hunter gillian chung , who naturally falls in love with reeve
- Edgar linton was silent a minute ; an expression of exceeding sorrow overcast his features : he would have pitied the child on his own account ; but , recalling isabella s hopes and fears , and anxious wishes for her son , and her commendations of him to his care , he grieved bitterly at the prospect of yielding him up , and searched in his heart how it might be avoided