崇洋媚外 meaning in English
- be crazy about foreign things and obsequious to foreigners; be subservient to foreigners; have a servile attitude to foreign things; trumpet servility to things foreign; worship (things foreign) and fawn on [upon] foreigners Phrases
- 崇洋媚外,丧失国格: worship and have b ...
- 崇洋媚外丧失国格: worship and have b ...
- 学习外国与崇洋媚外完全是两回事: to learn from fore ...
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- To learn from foreign countries is entirely different from worshipping everything foreign .
- You and i have the same thoughts as to chinese worship of foreigners blindly
- Worshipping the west a few pupils challenge each other to see who is the most patriotic
- For a certain period of time , learning advanced science and technology from the developed countries was criticized as " blindly worshiping foreign things "
- I would do the same marry someone from other countries . take a good look of all the chinese movie stars living in the us . . . . . . . . . . . . . what