小穗 meaning in English
- 小: small; little; pet ...
- 穗: the ear of grain; ...
- 小穗；小穗状花。: spikelet
- However , more spikelets per plant were developed as the temperature decreases
- Effects of spikelet and grain positions on grain number , weight and protein content of wheat spike
- In the grasses bracts are borne in pairs below the spikelets and are called glumes
- The number of panicles per unit area was the most important yield components in determining final yield
- Temperature within extremely low and high levels , affected spikelet formation , ripening , and final grain yield