媚 meaning in English
(有意讨人喜欢; 巴结) flatter; toady to; fawn on; curry favour with; get into the good graces of sb.: 谄媚 flatter; 狐媚 seduce by attractive looks; 媚世 court favour of the public
(美好; 可爱) pleasing; charming; enchanting fascinating Phrases
- 五月。联想：五月春光明“媚”: may
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- In her face suffused with a sugary smile .
- He looked around at the sunny cabin .
- He felt that she was able to charm him .
- Melly, it's like i said the other day .
- Melanie's white face went crimson .