娇 meaning in English
1.(女子、小孩、花朵等柔嫩、美丽可爱) tender; lovely; charming
2.(娇气) squeamish; finicky Phrases
3.(虚弱) fragile; frail; delicate Phrases
(过度爱护) spoil; pamper Phrases
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- Her hands lying limply where they had happened to fall .
- The child 's health is fragile .
- She started grumbling after walking only a few li . she 's really too soft .
- One day she was pink and flawless; another pale and tragical .
- Under the circumstances, she did not need to carry herself as pretty women do .