姿容 meaning in English
- looks; appearance Phrases
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- From a merry child, then a blushing maid, she has become a perfect woman now .
- Years ago, when i was a boy, you met me, flattered me, and taught me to be vain of my good looks .
- Elizabeth hunter, judging by the studio portraits, and the oil painting, had been a beautiful, a passionate woman .
- There was a lady of rare beauty in the lodge, who had great influence over him, though she did not bear his name .
- Particularly i loved to hear anybody speak of my looks, which could not but happen to me sometimes, and was a great satisfaction to me .