器壁 meaning in English
- 器: implement; utensil ...
- 壁: wall
- 容器壁: vessel wall; wall ...
- The two opposite walls of the container are metallic plates .
- A decrease in volume causes the molecules to hit the walls more frequently .
- The pollen flows freely without sticking to the sides of a glass storage container .
- Proper design and location of the spray is essential if the whole vessel is not to become progressively coated with solid .
- The hot air will enter into the bottom of the dryer and produce vigorous eddy airflow . it will produce strong washing out and bring out effect to material and eliminate the phenomenon of adhering wall