周 meaning in English
1.(圈子; 周围) circumference; periphery; circuit Phrases
2.(星期) week Phrases
3.[电学] (周波的简称) cycle Phrases
4.(朝代, 约公元前11世纪起到公元前256) the zhou dynasty (c. 11th century-256b.c.)
5.(北周) the northern zhou dynasty (557-581), one of the northern dynasti+More...
- The chairman adjourned the meeting for a week .
- The helix makes a complete turn every 4. 4nm .
- The circumferential normal stress is tensile .
- The shop changed hands twice within a week .
- They ran that building up in two weeks .