向斜 meaning in English
- [地] swally; syncline; synform
◇向斜层 swally; mulde; syncline; synform; synclinal layer
- 向: direction
- 斜: oblique; slanting; ...
- 槽向斜: geosynclinal syncl ...
- The dominant joint system strikes roughly east, normal to the axis of la veta synclche .
- Spacings between anticlinal crests and synclinal troughs in the member tend to be equal in some series of folds .
- Theory of syncline - controlled coalbed methane
- Metallogenic environment and mineral resources in altai synclinorium
- Influence of pressurized thermal shock on nuclear pressure vessel