单方面 meaning in English
- one-sided; unilateral Phrases
- 单方面裁军: einseitige abrüstu ...
- 单方面承诺: unilateral commitm ...
- 单方面传票: ex parte summons
- You cannot cancel the order unilaterally .
- Any advance on lily's side might have been perilous .
- The candidates had to state their position on unilateral disarmament .
- Geneen disliked relying on one perspective as the means for giving him the whole picture .
- Unilateral intervention, he told the editors, would have violated our traditions and international obligations .