击打 meaning in English
- make the shot
- 大击打: grand battement
- 击打点: impact point
- 击打法: beating
- The rain drove across the windshield in sheets .
- " bash " is informal and means breaking or injuring something or somebody by hitting hard
- The hate we felt for the men whom we had tried to cheat went into the blows we threw at each other .
- Two such hits every three seconds will demonstrate the action of the waves pounding against the bottom of the boat .
- She is pecking away at the keys of a type writer