农药 meaning in English
- pesticide; agricultural chemicals; farm chemical; biocide
◇农药毒害 hazard of pesticides; 农药分析 analysis of agricultural drugs; 农药更新 manufacture of new varieties of farm chemicals; 农药混用 combined use of pesticides; 农药施用 applications of +More...
- More: Next
- Chemical thinners add another to the arsenal of sprays .
- Significant losses of pesticides occur during application .
- The use of household and garden pesticides continues to increase .
- Plant cover has been observed to influence pesticide persistence .
- Data on the world production and use of pesticides is fragmentary .
- To undergo photodecomposition, a pesticide must first absorb light energy .
- The pesticides affect the nervous system by inhibiting the enzyme cholinesterase .
- The synthetic organic pesticides gained prominence during the world war ii .
- The ultraviolet component of sunlight is responsible for most pesticide photolysis .
- S-triazine pesticides are rapidly becoming of increasing importance to agriculture .