儒 meaning in English
1.(儒家) confucianism; confucianist
2.(旧时指读书人) scholar; learned man Phrases
3.(姓氏) a surname Phrases
- More: Next
- This is done in astronomy, with the help of the julian day .
- People called him the dog and called his philosophy cynicism .
- Cynics are only happy in making the world as barren to others as they have made it for themselves .
- Shakespeare, for example, dipped into north's translation of plutarch's lives for the plots of julius casear .
- I have some friends in an abbey near frejus