倍加 meaning in English
- extraordinarily; extremely; extra; double; duplex; multiply; duplicate; increase by one fold Phrases
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- Recently they have received additional consideration .
- We will have to take more care of the saplings that have just been planted .
- Dinah would contract such an immoderate attachment to her scoured tin .
- Thus, judicious heat and ventilation is doubly critical during those times of the year .
- These scintillations can be counted by means of a photomultiplier tube and associated electrical devices .