倍加小心 meaning in English
- be especially [doubly] careful
- 倍加: extraordinarily; e ...
- 小心: take care; be care ...
- 请多加小心: please be careful
- You ought to be careful rollin ' with that
- They had lit a fire fit to roast an ox ; and it was now grown so hot that they could only approach it from the windward , and even there not without precaution
- The privacy commissioner for personal data today urges mobile service operators to be more vigilant and exercise greater care in handling customers personal data