保密的义务 meaning in English
- 保密: keep a secret dens ...
- 的: 4次方是 The fourth po ...
- 义务: duty; obligation
- The lawyer reportedly said his duty of confidentiality meant he could not reveal where dr heim was hiding
- Food hygiene supervisors shall be obliged to keep confidential any technical data provided by the producers or marketers
- The administrative departments for public health shall be obliged to keep confidentiality for the reporters , complainants , informants and chargers
- The trustee shall bear the obligation to the trustor and beneficiary of keeping secret of the handling of trust affairs and the materials according to law
- Article 14 auditors shall have the obligation to guard state secrets and the auditees ' business secrets they have come to know in performing their functions