保密措施 meaning in English
- 保密: keep a secret dens ...
- 措施: measure; step
- 发射保密措施: emanation security
- The british were constantly increasing their cipher security .
- In spite of all precautions about secrecy, large crowds were assembled there .
- Their security was so tight that the possibility of gaining entry, other than through party wall or when an embassy was being rebuilt, was remote .
- Ups is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites
- Hp does not control those sites or their privacy practices , which may differ from hp s