位 meaning in English
1.(所在或所占的地方) place; location Phrases
2.(职位; 地位) position; post; status Phrases
3.(特指皇帝的地位) throne Phrases
4.[数学] (数码所占的位置)place; figure; digit Phrases
- More: Next
- The mp moved an amendment to the bill .
- It was a neighbor he knew only socially .
- I would order a lateral skull film .
- The water-table has been lowered by drought .
- I gave the student almost full credit .
- Will the next witness please take the stand ?
- The allele for blue eyes is recessive .
- She made eyes at the handsome actor .
- It must be equipped with an 8-bit data-bus .
- The actor has learned off his lines .