串通一气 meaning in English
- gang up; collaborate; work hand in glove with; collude; take part in the conspiracy (against ...) with sb.; conspire with; be in cahoots with sb.: 他们串通一气, 搞阴谋诡计。they are in collusion with one another for schemes and intrigues
- More: Next
- They are in collusion with one another for schemes and intrigues .
- If you had three together, two would unite against you .
- People sort of conspire together to look at my actions from the wrong point of view .
- He was too moved, by the warmth which collusion had brought to their relationship .
- The doctor asked himself whether, in spite of her little conscientious air, she was not playing into her brother's hands .