丰茂 meaning in English
- luxuriant; lush Phrases
- More: Next
- The earliest colonists found abundant forests and suitable soil with adequate rainfall .
- To find it seemed rather a hopeless attempt in the stretch of rich grass before them .
- With but slight exceptions the prospect is a broad rich mass of grass and trees, mantling minor hills and dales within the major .
- They have been well established and vigorously developed in qiru
- But gerty s crowning glory was her wealth of wonderful hair . it was dark brown with a natural wave in it