丰腴 meaning in English
- (身体丰满) have a full figure; full and round; well-developed
- More: Next
- She was a small, plump woman, aging now but with a shiny, warm face, all the features generous .
- Her clear, fresh complexion, in which white and red were very equally distributed, was, indeed, an excellent thing to see .
- She was a tall, earthy, exuberant girl with long hair and a pretty face, a buxom, delightful, flirtatious girl .
- Madame merle was a tall, fair, smooth woman, everything in her person was round and replete, though without those accumulations which suggest heaviness .
- Fishgluey slime her heaving embonpoint !