with that being said in a sentence
- With that being said, I feel the article is as good as it'll ever be and that it cannot get much better over time ( although I am probably just over exaggerating ).
- With that being said, photons would have to have infinite inertia, according to GR . Photons travel at C, and any mass would have infinite inertia at C . Do photons have infinite inertia?
- :: Analogies aside and with that being said, I intend to use a subset of the tools at the beginning, and then slowly expand my tool use as I become proficient with the role.
- With that being said, in the seventh season episode " Broke His Crown ", the two manage to more fully reunite, and as such, manage to affirm how much they care for one another.
- The next move has to be the best one . [ . . . ] With that being said, I am very close to TDE, them is the homies, and we are in heavy talks.
- It's difficult to find with that being said in a sentence.