with summary in a sentence
- Due legal process, as defined by Soviet law in force at the time, was often largely replaced with summary proceedings by NKVD troikas.
- VESELIN SLJIVANCANIN _ Former army colonel, indicted in connection with summary executions of dozens of civilians in the 1991 Croatian war in Vukovar.
- Some campaigners have suggested that the club is not applying a zero tolerance policy by not dealing with offences with summary and permanent exclusion.
- I am interested in editing an info box ( the box on the right side of the screen with summary information about an article ).
- He warned soldiers to stay in their barracks, but they continued to roam the streets in plain clothes, sometimes settling old scores with summary killings.
- It's difficult to find with summary in a sentence.