white meaning in Chinese
- More: Next
- Mr. bush has entered and hosted the white house .
- Her white wool gloves lay in her lap .
- Red plums stand out against the white snow .
- He carried his white shirt over his arm .
- I like red wine better than white .
- whitcomb in Chinese
- whitcomb street in Chinese
- whitcomb-kerrison laminectomy rongeur in Chinese
- whitcombe in Chinese
- whitcombe pass in Chinese
- white (chinese) croaker in Chinese
- white (clean, clean petroleum) products in Chinese
- white (colour); albedo; whiteness in Chinese
- white a aragus in Chinese
- white a halt in Chinese