unnecessary procedure meaning
Diagnostic,therapeutic,and investigative procedures prescribed and performed by health professionals,the results of which do not justify the benefits or hazards and costs to the patient.
More: Prev Next
- This would eliminate a lot of unnecessary procedures.
- She said some of Moon's staff members believed he scheduled many unnecessary procedures.
- We have to be a bit cautious and not put women through an unnecessary procedure.
- An IPA controls costs by monitoring its physicians'practices and denying requests for unnecessary procedures.
- He said he was not aware of any other unnecessary procedures being practiced on patients undergoing resuscitation.