unless meaning in Chinese
如果不，要是不，除非。 We shall go unless it rains. 如果不下雨我们就去。 U- you work harder, you will not pass the examination. 如果不加紧用功，你就不能通过考试。 U- absolutely compelled, I shall not go. 除非万不得已，我是不去的。 unless and until ＝ until 〔unless and 是冗语〕。
More: Prev Next
- Don't knock it unless you can do better .
- He 'll never pay up unless you get tough with him .
- He won't do it unless he is very much worried .
- Unless you work harder you will get the sack .
- The firm will go under unless business improves .