unione in a sentence
- "' Unione Sportiva Pergolettese 1932 "'is an Crema, province of Cremona, Lombardy.
- In 2002, HSBC sold its shares in Lombard Bank Malta to Swiss-based Banca Unione di Credito.
- The election was won by Giorgio Napolitano, the candidate of L'Unione, on May 10 2006.
- He established the Fototeca Unione archive at the American Academy in Rome in 1957 and served as its director.
- At the time of the Gianolla-Vitale war Catalanotte was the president of Detroit's Unione Siciliana.
- It's difficult to find unione in a sentence.