ugt in a sentence
- More: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Unlike other theoretical perspectives, UGT holds that audiences are responsible for choosing media to meet their desires and needs to achieve gratification.
- General Francisco Franco confined the UGT to exile and clandestinity after his victory in the Spanish Civil War until his death in 1975.
- After constant appeals by the CNT, POUM and UGT for a ceasefire, the fighting abated on the morning of May 6.
- The final decision by the PSOE leadership to include a deputy linked to UGT, Manuel de la Rocha, ended the discussion.
- It is politically unitary because the seven councilors belong to the Spanish Federation of Workers of the Earth ( FETT-UGT ).