to stabilize prices in a sentence
- At the ceremony, Pemex director Adrian Lajous Vargas called for stepping up talks between producers and consumers of petroleum to stabilize prices.
- The Saudis want to stabilize prices at a level that won't cause extreme economic pain for the nations that buy its oil.
- Republicans, such as President Bush, have advocated a national energy policy intended to stabilize prices and rely more on domestic oil production.
- The report accepts that large subsidies are still necessary to stabilize prices of essential foodstuffs, but believes that changes can be made.
- He said the central bank was aware of the need to keep a watchful eye on loans extended by banks to stabilize prices.
- It's difficult to find to stabilize prices in a sentence.