taint meaning in Chinese
沾染；感染；腐败，坠落。 His character is tainted by selfseeking. 他的性格带有利己的缺点。 tainted family 有遗传病的家族。 tainted goods 非工会会员制造或经手的商品，来历不明的商品。 tainted meat 腐肉。 tainted money 肮脏钱。 Meat will readily taint in c+More...
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Prev Next
- Then, slowly, he began to take a terrible joy in his taint .
- If the antibody reacted, the blood was tainted and should be discarded .
- Put a piece of tainted meat in distilled water, and microbes go merrily to work .
- The shop was close and hot, and the atmosphere seemed tainted with the smell of coffins .
- Hitherto barchester had escaped the taint of any extreme rigor of church doctrine .