stord in a sentence
- Plans for a link between B鴐lo and Stord were first launched as a pontoon bridge in the 1960s.
- Most of the opposition against the project was from Stord, while in B鴐lo there was overwhelming support.
- Growth in tourism on the islands has also enabled flights to Aalborg, Stavanger, Stord and Edinburgh.
- The deck sections were produced by HBG in Schiedam, Netherlands, and transported by Barge to Stord.
- The company also flew to Alta Airport from Stavanger and Stord in relation to the construction of Sn鴋vit.
- It's difficult to find stord in a sentence.