star stars in a sentence
- His birth name is based on the star Star ( f ).
- Star Star released an eclectic mix of post-rock, electronic, indie rock and Americana.
- The Z Gallery showed Wickiser's work along with painters of the Star Star Group from Beijing.
- Klein could have qualified for the team by finishing sixth in the Star Star, but missed the cut.
- "Star Star " ).
- It's difficult to find star stars in a sentence.
- "' Demolition 23 . "'was a Star Star guitarist Jay Hening, following the ending of Monroe's Jerusalem Slim project with Steve Stevens.
- AP : It seems that mainstream stars star in big-box-office flicks to have the muscle to do Oscar-winning ( smaller ) films.
- That's a new genre for the Lone Star star, who's best known for dramatic roles in such films as " A Time to Kill,"
- Simon, who was by now married to fellow singer-songwriter James Taylor, had moved to Hollywood, which is mentioned in the lyrics of Star Star.
- She said she was thrilled that the book party in Hong Kong drew filmmakers, writers, and Cantonese pop stars stars, as well as fashion people.
- This is reflected in its uncertain luminosity class, between IV ( the subgiants ) and V ( main sequence dwarf star stars like the Sun ).
- Former Major League Baseball star star Darryl Strawberry walked out of prison Tuesday after serving part of an 18-month prison sentence for violating probation on cocaine possession charges.
- The track " Star Star Star " sold 1, 480, 417 digital copies, while the song " Show Show Show " sold 1, 020, 710 digital copies in 2010.
- Next, Monroe tried to form another band called Demolition 23 . with Yaffa, Jimmy Clark and ex Star Star Guitarist Jay Hening, who was eventually replaced by Nasty Suicide.
- A promotional 7-inch and 12-inch Dance Mix of the song was sent to radio stations; the commercial 12-inch record featured the notorious " Star Star " on the B-side.
More: 1 2