stanislao in a sentence
- Grammatica's earliest surviving public commission, an old-fashioned configuration depicting " Christ the Saviour with St . Stanislaus of Krakow, St . Adalbert of Prague and St Hyacinth Odrowaz ", was painted for the high altar of San Stanislao dei Polacchi.
- Among Martini's pupils : the Ukrainian Maksym Berezovsky, his fellow Conventual Franciscan friar, Stanislao Mattei, who succeeded him as conductor of the girls choir, as well as the young Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Johann Christian Bach and the famous Italian cellist Giovanni Battista Cirri.
- The Kingdom of Italy inherited in effect the Piedmontese-Sardinian constitution and on 18 March 1871 a major advance in religious freedom in the country was made by an order of the day introduced by the liberal reformist Pasquale Stanislao Mancini which established that all religions should be treated equally.
- ;1860 : Stanislao Cannizzaro, resurrecting Avogadro's ideas regarding diatomic molecules, compiles a table of atomic weights and presents it at the 1860 Karlsruhe Congress, ending decades of conflicting atomic weights and molecular formulas, and leading to Mendeleev's discovery of the periodic law.
- The pope was given an oil lamp dating to the time of Christ and a stone from the house by the Stanislao Loffreda, 68, the Franciscan archaeologist who discovered the ruins in 1968, five years after the pope, then a young bishop in Krakow, made a pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
- It's difficult to find stanislao in a sentence.