- Noun: scop
- A poet or minstrel in Anglo-Saxon England
Derived forms: scops
- More: Prev Next
- The most potent of remedies, Transderm Scop, is available only by prescription.
- The beta-grasp domain has some initiation factor 3 as identified by the SCOP database.
- The Anglo-Saxon scop and gleeman were replaced in the thirteenth century by the minstrel.
- Therefore, they have been assigned to the same superfamily in Structural Classification of Proteins ( SCOP ).
- Very little is known about the mythical scop, and its historical existence is questioned by some scholars.