radio engineering meaning
The branch of electronics engineering devoted to the theory and operations of radio communication.
"The field of engineering that deals with the generation, transmission, and reception of radio waves and with the design, manufacture, and testing of associated equipment."
More: Prev Next
- He did his graduation in Electronics and Radio Engineering.
- Radio Engineering Products opened a factory around 1963.
- However, Hobbs did not last long and returned to radio engineering in Nebraska.
- He was the chief editor of the journal " Radio Engineering and Electronics ".
- That restoration and reconstruction was performed by the Radio Engineering Unit of RAF Henlow.