public access channel in a sentence
- He an get rid of annoying public access channels and scratch the back of Rupert Murdoch, " the politically conservative and powerful owner of the Post and the local Fox Network affiliate.
- No scrambling requirement was included for the public access channels, which had not posed the same problems; as to those channels, operators could simply choose to permit indecent programming or to ban it.
- By requiring public access channels and forbidding cable systems from controlling their content, the court said, the 1984 law generally amounted to a federal requirement for cable broadcast of any type of program.
- The government says the law focuses only on public access channels because most other sexually explicit programming is shown on premium cable networks or pay-per-view channels, which viewers must select and pay for separately.
- Its 18-channel basic service, which consists of broadcast channels like WCVB-TV ( Ch . 5 ) and public access channels, will cost $ 9 . 10 as of today, a reduction of 19 cents.
- It's difficult to find public access channel in a sentence.