pressure drop meaning
The decrease in fluid pressure between two ends of a duct or pipeline, between two points in a system, across valves and fittings, etc., due to frictional losses; in a water-piping system a drop in fluid pressure also occurs between two points as a result of the difference in elevation between the two points.
- More: Prev Next
- if an applied stress or pressure drop is not sufficient to break the gel or exceed the yield stress, no flow will occur.
- experiment on the pressure drop of crude oil-water pipe flow
- too high a pressure drop in the mould or in the nozzle
- simplified calculation of pressure drop in spiral separator
- check against clogging and pressure drop