Of a statement or verb that itself constitutes the action described, eg I confess my ignorance
Such a statement, to constative
More: Prev Next
- In both cases, the performative objects are magically charged.
- The third aspect of the performative consists of an aesthetic dimension.
- Performative architecture is still under developing ideas as a concrete definition.
- He was pioneering in giving attention to performative aspects of folklore.
- There are performative architects, like Gehry and Steven Holl.