operational meaning in Chinese
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Prev Next
- The newly designed rice transplanter will soon be operational .
- Translating these doctrinal innovations into operational plans proved far more difficult .
- Our task was to marry his intuition to the operational knowledge that were gradually acquiring .
- Still, several hangars remained untouched, and it was possible that some of them held planes which were operational .
- All operational control will be vested in the british chiefs of staff acting under his majesty's government .
- operation-oriented design in Chinese
- operation-planning system in Chinese
- operation-word-span test in Chinese
- operation_shadow in Chinese
- operation_succeeded in Chinese
- operational a in Chinese
- operational acceptance in Chinese
- operational accounting in Chinese
- operational accuracy in Chinese
- operational action in Chinese